We set out at the start of seeding to increase our customer numbers but little did we know we’d be overwhelmed with demand and sell complete systems to almost every farmer we approached.

We based in Esperance for the most of the seeding season, and soon depleted stock throughout WA of the standard tablet we were implementing the system on. We started having to bring units in from the Eastern states to satisfy demand.


Throughout the season we were implementing new features and keeping up with bug testing and fixes. You can see our test setup in the vehicle below with 4 tablets testing new software while talking with our development team back in Wellington, NZ.