AgriTrack is looking for a down to earth, hard working individual who knows agriculture and technology to join our sales team in the Western Australian Wheatbelt for the period of the upcoming Harvest Season – Sept – Dec 2016.
We’re offering a Base + Commission role with the ability to earn $5k – $15k+ per month.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A nice, down to earth person who can relate well with farmers
• Able to adapt to change and think outside of the box
• Experienced in agriculture and current farming practices – preferably in broadacre
• Comfortable with technology – we’re a tech company after all!
• Has some sales experience – if not, full training will be provided
Our company’s headquarters are in Dunedin, NZ and we service large scale broadacre farms throughout the Western Australian Wheatbelt. We’ve enjoyed a 98% success rate from trial to purchase so we are confident that the right person will be able to be successful.
We’ll set you up in a nice vehicle and load it up with all the stock you could possibly sell and full sales support will be provided. We have marketing in place that means you will be given qualified leads to visit and sell to.
We are a close-knit team, with a fun, hardworking attitude and great culture. In return you’ll be expected to work hard, be organised, and represent our company well. You’ll also be passionate and give our customers outstanding service.
To apply, fill in the details on this survey and we’ll get in touch with you: